Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday, Day 2 - Part Two

As I walked around the World Showcase, all kinds of characters were out. The lines to see them were not long at all! Only took pictures in between guests for the most part.



Saw this cute little guy in Morocco
and he took off right in front of me!
Where is everyone?
Woody!
an old favorite
Snow and her dwarves
I finished up my grand circle tour and decided to head out. I got a "swarberry smoofie" in Mexico. When I asked what flavor it was, that is the answer I got. It was so funny!  It really hit the spot since it was about 88 degrees out!

I headed to the bus stop and Pop Century stop is literally the very last one as far as you can go.   I waited about 15 minutes for a bus. Nothing gets on my nerves more than when a bus pulls up, lets off and then says this "isn't his stop" and you cannot board and he pulls out! GRRRR!!!  I got back to the room and it had not been service yet.  I freshened up and headed out to the Magic Kingdom for the Mickey Moms Club meet and greet that I was helping to sponsor with my friend Janice and her site The Adult Side of Disney.


Magic Kingdom was very crowded and people were getting ready to watch the 3:00 parade, which was the time of our meet and greet.  Nobody wanted to wait on the curb in the hot sun so there were plenty of spaces to be had!  At 2:30,  I headed over to Cosmic Ray's patio where I found Janice frantic that her Cosmic Rays contact person FORGOT to section of tables and chairs for our meet!  So we were claiming tables as people left and the CM was cleaning them.  It all worked out and we had plenty of room. So many great online friends showed up!  We had some great giveaways and Janice provided gifts for everyone that attended. It was a great success thanks to Janice's hard work!  I did not take many pictures but did see this kid on the ledge before the meet and greet and was honestly worried, she was going over!
Sonny!
Our view
The meet finished up and it was almost time for our Be Our Guest reservation!  Janice had asked me awhile ago to join her and her family for dinner!  I was so excited!  I could not stop gasping as I entered!

I did take a little peek of the 7 Dwarfs Mine Ride

Janice checked us in and we waited on the bridge til we were called.  It truly was like being in the story, no other way to describe it.  We even had a little Belle with us from Janice's family!
The enchanted forest
the main dining room
my view, it was snowing in the mountains!
our expensive lemonades
The Beast walked thru
The Beast, I go my picture with him!
Belle, meet Belle - so precious!
After eating, we chatted a bit and everyone went their separate ways. I headed to Philharmagic with a 5 minute wait.  Afterwards, I was heading right in to Main Street Electrical Parade and headed out to a VERY CROWDED Main Street and hub area.  I watched Wishes for a bit and then we were ushered out behind Main Street and I got to the bus and was the last one to board.  Back at Pop, it was 9:00 at night and you would think it was 9 in the morning! The place was packed!  I got a cup of tea and sat down for a few minutes while it cooled and then headed up; Ami and family were already settled in.  Here are the last few pictures for the night.


Top of castle from Tangled


Little Orange Bird was saying go home and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment