Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday - February 23rd - Day 2

I slept pretty well last night, these beds are surprisingly comfortable.  Once showered, I went down for some tea and also a mini loaf of banana bread.  We were all headed for Epcot and the Ellers weren't far behind me, meeting me on the same bus!

We got through bag check finally and headed in to the park.  I headed for Spaceship Earth and was surprised to see it was a walk on so I rode it now instead of later, which turned out to be a good idea.  My main goal for this day was to ride the new Test Track.  I headed for the single rider line, first time I ever did single ride line.  We walked right up to a car and everyone around me knew they would not ride together, or so they thought, but the CM said everyone in their parties, just get in the waiting car.  I was the only true single rider and everyone was happy they could ride with their families.  I thought this new Test Track was ok, nothing at all like before, very very dark and futuristic. Still trying to figure out how you ride the car you designed since 6 of us designed 6 different cars yet all rode in the same one!
Walking in to Epcot

Inside Spaceship Earth

Had a version I never had before

Heading up the hill, we were moving
After Test Track, I walked into an empty Mousegears. I mean, there was barely anyone in there. It was so nice to shop in peace!  I bought a new wallet and few other small things.  Took some pictures of the beautiful flowers I saw along the way.  They are really preparing for the upcoming Flower and Garden Festival!




I wanted something sweet, maybe churros, but it was not quite 11 so nothing was open at the World Showcase.  I saw the OZ display which looks AMAZING, so took my time walking through that area. They were just starting to let people in the play and game area.


See the Yellow Brick Road?
Getting ready to open
These flowers are acrylic
Kids love these and there are seats for parents
so much color
I headed over to Sunshine Seasons and decided to have an early lunch. It was busy as usual. I got the kids chicken/mashed potatoes/grapes/small water...oh and a piece of strawberry shortcake!  I was debating to head to Hollywood Studios but had to watch the time because I needed to get back to POP, freshen up and get over to Magic Kingdom by 3.  I decided instead of the Studios, I would do the grand circle tour of the World Showcase.  It was very uncrowded, a gorgeous day to walk, barely anyone around!  Come take a walk around the World Showcase with me!

Canadian Gardens
More Canada
more Canada
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Pan!

Pooh and Friends

France

SEE PART TWO





No comments:

Post a Comment