Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 17, 2013

UNIVERSAL TRAINING WITH A TOUCH OF MAGIC!


As most of you know, I am an outside sales agent with Destinations in Florida; my agency is called Ears to Adventure.  https://www.facebook.com/EarsToAdventure?ref=hl.  When I found out that I was invited to attend a Universal Studios Florida training trip,  I knew I really needed and also WANTED to attend!  This is an amazing opportunity to learn more about Universal since I have only been there a couple times.  We will get to tour all 3 of their hotels, VIP tours of both parks,  we will see Blue Man Group Show, Cinematic Spectacular and will be having dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, Lombard's Grille and Mama Della's and we will even be having Royal Caribbean Cruise Line training which includes a shipboard tour of Freedom of the Seas on Sunday!  We will be staying at Portofino Bay Hotel.  I think I will have to pinch myself that I am getting this opportunity and experience! One of the many highlights will be meeting my fellow agents that I have only spoken to online or by phone. We feel like we've known each other forever!
Luggage Tags provided by Disney
Once I started looking at flights, the better prices seemed to be for Friday departures so I decided to book myself a room for two nights at Pop Century and asked Ami Brundick Eller if she'd like to room with me.  This would also give me the opportunity to attend the Mickey Moms Club meet on Saturday afternoon at Cosmic Ray's.  I have partnered with Janice Brady, who runs the group and I am helping to sponsor some giveaways with Destinations in Florida. Then Janice invited me to have dinner with her at Be Our Guest afterwards!  So the exciting itinerary is:

Friday - February 22 - 7:30 a.m. Flight out of Pittsburgh
Magical Express to Pop Century - Check in - head to Magic Kingdom
Dinner at Trails End with Ami at 6:00

Saturday- February 23 - Epcot to ride the new Test Track
Mickey Moms Club meet at 3:00 at Cosmic Rays
Dinner at Be Our Guest in new Fantasyland

Sunday -February 24 - head over to Portofino Bay Hotel
Go to Port Canaveral to tour Freedom of the Seas - lunch
Back by 4:00- tour Hard Rock Cafe
5:30 dinner at Hard Rock
7:00 Blue Man Group Show

Monday - February 25 - Breakfast at Trattoria Del Porto
9:30-5 - VIP Tours of both parks
5:00 - dinner at Lombards Grille
7:00 - Cinematic Spectacular Show

Tuesday - February 26 - Breakfast at Trattoria Del Porto
9:00 - hotel site inspections of all 3 on site hotels
12-2:00 - Royal Caribbean Training and Lunch at Hard Rock
2:30-6:30 - free time
6:20-sunset - experience "Musical Della Notte" in the Harbor Piazza
7:00 Dinner at Mama Della's

Wednesday - Breakfast at Trattoria
9:00 wrap up session/product training
11:00 FAM concludes/check out
11:30 - head back over to Disney for the afternoon
back to airport for evening flight home

How is THAT for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment